As the FLL (FIRST LEGO League) robotics season nears its end, the question might arise as to what to do with the that season’s Robot Performance Field Set-up Models?
Well, here is some possibilities:
- Keep the models and mat, so that you might revisit those exciting moments of the tournament by running a mock tournament.
- Keep certain models that seem to reappear in a similar form each year, (loops) so that you may practice during the off-season.
- Keep them and invent your own scenario of an obstacle course.
- Find another use for them, such as delivering candy or something.
5. Or disassemble then and add them to your growing collection of LEGO(R) parts.
Just a few suggestions…